Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017
As per our latest newsletter, the Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017 comes into affect on the 16th of April 2018.
The Queensland Government is yet to release further guidelines on the application of this Act. However, from the information available here is what you need to know:
- This Act will apply to you, or an entity you are associated with
- You will need to apply for a license online within 60 days from Monday 16th April 2018
- Please note, the website is currently not available
- Part of the application will ask you to nominate an officer who is responsible for the day to day carrying on of the business
- Once the license is obtained you must submit 6 monthly reports
Please see the Fact Sheet for more detailed information.
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
« Back to News & Media
The information in this publication is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, we do not guarantee that the information in this publication is accurate at the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. We are not responsible for the information of any source to which a link is provided or reference is made and exclude all liability in connection with use of these sources.